Tuesday 27 November 2007

The Gym Dilemma

So I think for the last 5 years I've always had a gym membership but rarely ever go. I really just have the gym membership sucking money out of my account just so I know that if I really wanted to go to the gym I could go. But tonight I signed up to the gym at work and think I might turn a new page and actually go. My belly seems to be getting bigger with age, and a large belly complimented with my skinny WHITE Hairy legs doesn't make for a good combo. So that's the deal, trying to do it.

This video has nothing to do with the gym, but its funny

7 comments:

Bryan said...

ry dog...love the video man, that is so you, i was laughing my head off!!! I freaking miss your hairy legs and the sexy thong you used to where when we were roomies!!! i hear yuou on the gym membership bro...it is just so freaking hard to go and i am sick of my pants being too tight!!!

Jacqui said...

Because its funny.. rah rah rah..salt lake rah rah rah

Anonymous said...

Hey Ry Ry,
No need to be such a gym hater!!! And besides i love your belly and skinny white hairy legs!! If you end up going, good for you, if not, hell...do you really want to live longer??? Not me, the earlier out of here the better is what i think!

Kim Openshaw said...

you need to put more videos up like this one....they bring a smile. miss you brother--have you been to the gym yet?

Jacqui said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG RY! YOUR NEW SUIT IS CERTAINLY NEWS WORTHY.. YOU LOOKED VERY DAPPER... LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS XXX

Chelsea said...

Ryan,

This is Burke. I watched the video and missed hanging out with you in the Avenues 300. You rock.

Jacqui said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG MR